ChrisJeub.com is my personal website. It is dedicated to developing my current writing projects.
More generally, I am an educator and businessman. My background is in teaching English and publishing. Today I run my own publishing company, manage an online membership for academic debaters, and teach English to 7th graders at our local charter school.
You’re always welcome to contact me personally. Go to my connect page.
- Writer. I’m a writer with an interesting life. So I started this blog in September 2012 to keep a web journal of my life and thoughts. It has spun several books, speaking opportunities, and loads of curriculum. I hope you enjoy following my writing…because there is a lot more to come! And JOIN MY PATREON CAMPAIGN to support me.
- Teacher. I teach English at our local charter school. I particularly love teaching young writers, and I follow the Institute for Excellence in Writing closely. I create a lot of teaching material, primarily housed at Monument Members website and its Monument Libraries.
- Businessman. I own a publishing company, Monument Publishing, that publishes speech and debate curriculum and resources for public, private and home schools. I currently work with one of my daughters, Tabitha, to manage an online membership at MonumentMembers.com that delivers weekly source material to academic speakers and debaters.
- Family. My wife and I are crazy in love and are the parents of 16 children. We were featured in 2007 on The Learning Channel. We have some resources available on Amazon.com for your enjoyment. For a general overview book, check out Love in the House.
My Latest Posts
- Merry Christmas from the Jeubs!
- Monument Libraries
- The Prologue to ‘Facing Hate’
- Patreon Summary for May 2019
- Resurrections from Darkness
- Against the Social Media Mob
- Join My Patreon Campaign
- Educating Girls and Beating Children
- Facing Fabrication
- Another Jeub Engagement
You can unsubscribe whenever you like, and I promise not to sell your email to anyone.