I am an educator and entrepreneur who has developed a methodology to “think, speak and persuade.” My background is in teaching English and publishing, but today I run my own publishing company, manage an online membership for academic debaters, and teach English to 7th graders at our local charter school.
If you find this interesting, subscribe today (upper right of this page). And you’re always welcome to contact me personally. Go to my connect page.
- Teacher. I teach English according to Core Knowledge Sequence. I particularly love teaching young writers, and I follow the Institute for Excellence in Writing closely.
- Publisher. I own a publishing company, Monument Publishing, that publishes speech and debate curriculum and resources for public, private and home schools.
- Manager. I manage an online membership at MonumentMembers.com that delivers weekly source material to academic speakers and debaters.
- Trainer. I’m president of Training Minds, a 501c3 organization I founded in 2001 that promotes speech and debate to Christian teenagers.
- Blogger. I’m a writer with an interesting life. So I started this blog in September 2012 to keep a web journal of my life and thoughts. I hope you subscribe to it.
My Latest Posts
- The Prologue to ‘Facing Hate’
- Patreon Summary for May 2019
- Resurrections from Darkness
- Against the Social Media Mob
- Join My Patreon Campaign
- Educating Girls and Beating Children
- Facing Fabrication
- Another Jeub Engagement
- Until It Happens to Us
- More to the Jeub Family Story
You can unsubscribe whenever you like, and I promise not to sell your email to anyone.