ChrisJeub.com is my website. I wake every morning to develop my teaching projects, and this website is where you can join me. I’m guessing our interests in life are similar.
Today I run my own publishing company, manage an online membership for academic debaters, and teach English to 7th graders at our local charter school. And family life is never boring.
You’re always welcome to contact me personally. Go to my connect page.
- Teacher. I teach English at our local charter school. I particularly love teaching young writers, and I follow the Institute for Excellence in Writing closely. I create teaching material, primarily housed at Monument Members, its Monument Libraries, and the publishing site Monument Publishing.
- Publisher. I’m a writer with an interesting life. So I started this blog in September 2012 to keep a web journal of my life and thoughts. It has spun several books, speaking opportunities, and loads of curriculum. I hope you enjoy following my writing…because there is a lot more to come!
- Businessman. I own a publishing company, Monument Publishing, that publishes speech and debate curriculum and resources for public, private and home schools. I work with several coaches and former champions to release weekly source material to an audience of members at MonumentMembers.com. My wife and I manage a “glamping” property (aka “glamorous camping”) and host a yearly debate camp on it. If you’re a competitor or coach, do join us there!
- Family. My wife and I are crazy in love and are the parents of 16 children. We were featured in 2007 on The Learning Channel. We have some resources available on Amazon.com for your enjoyment.
My Latest Books
Be sure to visit my Library for information on my latest works, plus options to order from Amazon, Monument Publishing, and other venues.
My Latest Posts
- How to Write Lincoln-Douglas Debate Cases (That Win!)
- How to Write Champion Speeches — Even on the Fly (Video)
- 3 Essential Habits of Champion Extempers (Video)
- What Is “Competitive” Apologetics?
- 3 Things You MUST Know to Be in Homeschool Speech & Debate (VIDEO)
- 5 Principles of a Speech and Debate Family
- Little Caspian
- Jeub’s “Monumentum” Debate Club
- The Jeub Family’s Policy Debate Camp
- My Return to Public Speaking
Subscribe to my site
You can unsubscribe whenever you like, and I promise not to sell your email to anyone.