I am an educator and entrepreneur who has developed a methodology to “think, speak and persuade.” My background is in teaching English and publishing, but today I run my own publishing company, manage an online membership for academic debaters, and create courses for persuaders and influencers.
If you find this interesting, subscribe today (upper right of this page). And you’re always welcome to contact me personally. Go to my connect page.
- Teacher. I develop online courses geared toward “training minds for action,” teaching you to think, speak and persuade.
- Publisher. I own a publishing company, Monument Publishing, that publishes curriculum and resources for public, private and home schools.
- Manager. I manage an online membership at MonumentMembers.com that delivers weekly source material to academic speakers and debaters.
- Podcaster. I host the Training Minds Podcast, weekly encouragement in the arts of persuasion.
- Trainer. I’m president of Training Minds, a 501c3 organization I founded in 2001 that hosts a camp every year in the mountains of Colorado.
- Blogger. I’m a writer with an interesting life. So I started this blog in September 2012 to keep a web journal of my life and thoughts. I hope you subscribe to it.
My Latest Posts
- At My Core, I’m a Teacher, Not a Businessman
- After 14 Years of Self-employment, I Got a Job
- The Hijacking of Debate (and how to get it back)
- Mile High Conquest 2018
- Merry Christmas from the Jeubs!
- Invitation to Judge (and be awesome at it!)
- Predicting the Future
- Prediction: The Washington Post Will Lose to Project Veritas
- How to Steal Analogies
- Rethinking Al Franken
You can unsubscribe whenever you like, and I promise not to sell your email to anyone.