ChrisJeub.com is my website. I wake every morning to develop my writing projects, and this website is where you can join me. I’m guessing our interests in life are similar.
Today I run my own publishing company, manage an online membership for academic debaters, and teach English to 7th graders at our local charter school. And family life is never boring.
You’re always welcome to contact me personally. Go to my connect page.
- Writer. I’m a writer with an interesting life. So I started this blog in September 2012 to keep a web journal of my life and thoughts. It has spun several books, speaking opportunities, and loads of curriculum. I hope you enjoy following my writing…because there is a lot more to come! And JOIN MY PATRON CAMPAIGN to support me.
- Teacher. I teach English at our local charter school. I particularly love teaching young writers, and I follow the Institute for Excellence in Writing closely. I create teaching material, primarily housed at Monument Members website and its Monument Libraries.
- Businessman. I own a publishing company, Monument Publishing, that publishes speech and debate curriculum and resources for public, private and home schools. I work with several coaches and former champions to release weekly source material to an audience of members at MonumentMembers.com. If you’re a competitor or coach, do join us there!
- Family. My wife and I are crazy in love and are the parents of 16 children. We were featured in 2007 on The Learning Channel. We have some resources available on Amazon.com for your enjoyment.
My Latest Books
Be sure to visit my Library for information on my latest works, plus options to order from Amazon, Monument Publishing, and other venues.
My Latest Posts
- Help Me Choose a Cover to “Facing Hate”
- Why I’m Deleting My Facebook (and perhaps all social media)
- Am I Crazy, or Am I Being Shamed?
- Review My Book “Facing Hate”
- Hunter Shaming (and What to Do About It)
- The Social Smearing of Trump and His Supporters
- Chapter 12: Love in the House
- Chapter 11: Rules of Engagement
- Chapter 10: How to Think
- “You Shouldn’t Write This Book”
Subscribe to my site
You can unsubscribe whenever you like, and I promise not to sell your email to anyone.