In March 2015, Wendy and I visited our daughter, Alissa, and her husband, Asaad, in Melbourne, Australia. It was truly a trip of a lifetime. I kept faithful to blogging throughout the trip and gathered a healthy amount of photos.
Blogging was a bit difficult, struggling to share with you some of the experiences while actually experiencing them. I think the time difference helped, because I spent many early mornings typing away on the Alissa and Asaad’s back porch. Americans enjoyed the posts as if they were happening the day they were happening, but I was 15 hours ahead of them.
- Try Encouraging the Strong Will
- Join Us in Our Journey to Australia
- A Relaxing Start
- No Time for Jet Lag and First Pictures from Melbourne
- When Coming Unglued Is Good
- Blessings in Port Campbell
- Pictures Say It All This Time
- The Australian Rain Forest
- Australian Pronunciations
- Extraordinary Lives
- An Entire Day of Gifts for Alissa’s Golden Birthday
- Final Day in Melbourne
- Back in America
- Moving an Impossible Mountain
Australia is awesome. But we would have never made the trip if it weren’t for Alissa and Asaad. We sure love them…as you can see!