The conclusion to Easy Entry is your first tournament. It will be here before you know it! This probably infuses some nervousness in you, but you are read-up and prepared for competition. You just finished the book you needed.
- I’m writer and teacher Chris Jeub. Welcome to Episode 6: Easy Entry to the World of Speech and Debate Part 5 (Conclusion).
- News Item #1: The book is available now! All subscribers to my site get a free copy of this $27 book, and subscription is only $9/mo. This free copy offer is live for two more weeks, after that the deal goes away, I move onto my next writing project, and these podcasts get archived for members-only. (I will explain what project I start in two weeks later.)
- News Item #2: Also for the next two weeks you can visit MonumentMembers.com and see the online tournaments that are going on to wrap up Season 20.
- News Item #3: I will be updating the MonumentMembers website on May 1. I’m in development right now and I’m LOVING it. We are in our 23rd year of publishing and our 5th year of hosting an online membership, and I’m most excited about the cool features and valuable benefits we’ll be offering new members. Watch for its release May 1, 2020.
- The ChrisJeub.com Website
Project: Easy Entry to the World of Speech and Debate
- Perfect Customer: The individual who wants to be involved in speech and debate, but has no idea where to begin.
- I guide this customer through the important (but often confusing) details of speech and debate competition. The Table of Contents highlights these details:
- Last week I read to you the chapter on DEBATE.
- Today I will be reading the next chapter that talks of tournaments and concludes the book.
- I will be taking these readings and convert them into an audiobook. For the time being, this is available to the public for free. Soon they will only be available for purchase online or as a ChrisJeub.com Patron.
- Podcast 002: Easy Entry to the World of Speech and Debate (Part 1: Introduction)
- Podcast 003: Easy Entry (Part 2: Schooling and Leagues)
- Podcast 004: Easy Entry (Part 3: Speech)
- Podcast 005: Easy Entry (Part 4: Debate)
- Podcast 006: Easy Entry (Part 5: Tournaments and Conclusion)
- Easy Entry is available:
- Two Weeks Off. Returning with Tabitha Jeub and her new poetry book! She will spend a few weeks reading her poetry, and that will end up as an audiobook.
- Support this podcast and my projects by becoming a Patron of ChrisJeub.com/patron. There are valuable benefits and features that come with being a Patron!