Did you watch the Presidential Debate last night? I’m dying to hear what you think. I’ve got three books that I’ll be giving away to three of you who take the time to enter a contest (details below).
My opinion? While there were frustrating moments, I believe it was a good debate for one solid reason: the point was driven home that there are two philosophical differences between campaigns. I believe this is so true – there are stark differences – and the American people need to realize this and decide before November 6.
The Presidential Debate LIVE Twitter Feed went great! It is quite impressive to read the thoughts of expert coaches and champion debaters as the debate unfolds before our eyes. It was a record night for tweets nationwide – 7.2 million tweets during the 1.5 hour debate. (Last week’s VP debate had 566,000). You can read our feed’s tweets (view here), or read my personal tweets here.
Three Prizes to Three Commentators
I love these books, and I’ll be sending them out to three random commentators:
- Ken Davis’ story book Sheep Tales
- Cody Herche’s debate text Keys to Cross-Examination
- Fredrick Bastiat’s classic book The Law
Three Steps to Win
All you have to do is these three steps:
- Subscribe (or be subscribed) to ChrisJeub.com. Just enter your email at the top right; you can unsubscribe anytime you want.
- Enter your contact and mailing information below. I promise NOT to sell your information to anyone.
- Type out what you thought of the debate in the comment section below.
I’m looking forward to reading what YOU have to say below, and I’ll announce winners tomorrow morning.